The Dog Blow Dryermakes dog drying fast and easy!
Simply place the Dog Blow Dryeron your dog and attach to virtually any blow dryer (we recommend the Yellow Dog or similar blow dryer) to let warm air circulate around your dog. The hours of waiting for your dog to fully dry is now accomplished within minutes!
- After you towel dry dog, removing all excess water from your pet.
- Lay the Dog Blow Dryer flat on the floor with the words “Head” and “Tail” facing up
- Put front paws into the leg holes marked “Head” and back paws into leg holes marked “Tail”. It may be easier to put your hand up through the hole and pull the paw through.
- Bring both sides of Velcro together and slide fingers along Velcro to fasten.
- Lightly tighten drawstrings around neck and tail. Do not over tighten, air should vent through openings.
- Attach virtually any blow dryer to flex-tube. (We recommend the Yellow Dog Blow Dryer)
- Turn the blow dryer on Warm or Low heat and the airspeed too high. The Dog Blow Dryer will puff out. Air should vent through leg openings, neck, and tail.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to use
- Eliminates wet dog smell
- Comes with labels to let you put your dog correctly
- Easy to attach blow dryer
- Dry times will vary depending on the size of your dog, the length of their coat and the thickness of their fur.
- Short hair and/or small dogs may take approximately 10-20 minutes. Larger and/or long hair dogs may take longer.
- 1 x Dog Blow Dryer