Dog Wheelchair Offers the Support and Ensures Your Pet Receives the Best Reliable Care Possible!
Is your pet having trouble to walk on hind legs? Our Dog Wheelchair is an adjustable support system for pets who have weakness in the rear legs to keep them active and allow complete mobility. Dog Wheelchair Helps to Provide Mobility Assistance for Disabled Pets So That Your Beloved Pet Can Stand Up and Walk Again
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- RELIEVE STRESS & PROVIDE UNLIMITED SUPPORT: Our dog wheelchair is designed for pets with restricted or inactive hind legs. The pet wheelchair helps pets to improve problems caused by degenerative myelopathy (DM), arthritis, hip dysplasia, intervertebral disc spondylolysis, paralysis, nerve, and spinal problems.
- LIGHT & WELL-BALANCED: The dog wheelchair has a sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame. Easy for your dog to maneuver while keeping it stable. Excellent for post-surgical rehabilitation, older arthritic dogs or any pets experiencing rear limb weakness.
- BUILT TO LAST & CONVENIENT USING: EVA shock-absorbing foam tires and fully adjustable harnesses of the pet wheelchair provide optimal comfort for your dog when walking or running. Durable, safe and environmentally friendly dog wheelchair.
- ADJUSTABLE: The height, width, and length of the pet wheelchair can be adjusted to fit your pet's body so they can walk, run and play like health. Pets who have trouble using their rear legs but have strong front legs can use our dog wheelchair.
- Wheelchair Size: Approx. 20 x 49 x 36cm /7.87 x 19.29 x 14.17"
- Pet Height Range: 19-35cm/7.48-13.78"
- Pet Width Range: 14-22cm/5.51-8.66"
- Pet Weight Range: 3-15kg
- Wheel Size: Approx. 5 inches
- 1 x Main Frame
- 2 x Wheel Bar Kit
- 1 x Abdomen Strap
- 1 x Spare Screw
- 1 x Traction Rope
- 1 x User Manual