The Best GPS Wireless Dog Fences for 2023 Ensuring Your Dog's Safety.
- Satellite antenna positioning ensures broad coverage and precise location tracking, allowing you to easily set up an electric fence boundary for your furry friend.
- Touch-operated buttons offer a range of up to 1,300 feet, and you can customize the radius from 15 to 999 yards.
- Select from static shock, vibration, or beeper training modes.
- Enjoy a long battery life of up to 36 hours when the GPS is enabled.
- The TPU collar strap provides comfortable wear, and the waterproof design allows your pet to play in the rain worry-free.
With the GPS Wireless Outdoor Electric Dog GPS & Activity Tracker, you can give your furry friend the freedom they deserve with this electric fence system. Using advanced satellite signal technology, this system lets you easily set up and define boundaries for your dogs without the hassle of a SIM card, app, subscription, transmitter, or wires. The collar allows you to establish boundaries within minutes, offering an adjustable range from 15 to 999 yards. With multiple receivers, you won't experience interference with other devices. You have the choice of training modes, including static shock, vibration, and beeping. The comfortable and waterproof collar ensures your pup can play freely, whether in the rain, on a farm, at the beach, or in an open field. Give your best friend more outdoor time and the liberty to roam!
- Before using the product, it's essential to train your dog properly and supervise the training process. Without proper training, your dog might not understand the meaning and impact of the warning tone, leading to potential issues such as the dog running away. The training involves helping the dog comprehend that approaching or exceeding set boundaries will result in correction, which stops when it returns to the designated area, followed by rewarding positive behavior.
- Boundary setting tip: If you don't know the boundary distance to set, you can walk up with the collar to the desired boundary point, and the device will show you the distance from you to the original position
- GPS technology has the same deviation as GPS trackers or GPS navigators. The standard deviation is possible from a few yards on open fields to 10 yards in wooded areas or areas with any interference.
- Please reset the center point and radius every 4-5 days and every time after a significant weather change. Without regular reset, the collar may work inconsistently and less accurately.
Before using the product, please read the User Manual.
- Read the User Manual and check out the Training Guide or video for training tips.
- The GPS collar is 188.8.131.52 inches, with a 27.5-inch strap. It may not be suitable for small dogs.
- This wireless yard containment system only needs a receiver (collar) and uses GPS location—no transmitter required.
- The device has a minimum control radius of 98ft (33 yards), best for open fields or farms, not very small yards.
- GPS accuracy depends on factors like dense woods, tall buildings, and cloudy weather.
- Designed for OUTDOOR USE only; not suitable for indoors.
- This Collar Fence is designed for outdoor use, ensure a full signal before activation.
- When using for the first time, set the center point with automatic memory. If you move, reset the center point and safe radius distance.
- For beginners, use the Automatic Mode for dog training.
- Minimum radius: 15 yards, Maximum radius: 999 yards.
- Reposition the collar every two hours and limit usage to 12 hours per day.
- Range of Coverage: Radius range – 30 to 999 yards
- Lifestage: Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Closure Type: Buckle
- Collar Type: Fence System – Noise, Fence System – Static
- Features: Outdoor Use
- Material: Plastic, Thermoplastic Rubber
- Recommended Pet Weight: Over 20 lbs.
- Compatibility: GPS
- Outdoor GPS Wireless Electric Dog Collar x1
- Boundary Flag x10
- Magnetic Charging Cable x1
- Long Contact Points x2
- Short Contact Points x2
- Long Conductive Silicone Cap x2
- Short Conductive Silicon Cap x2
- Training Guide x1
- Operating Guide x1
Q: If I set the center point, will it remember the position or does it need to be set each time?
A: The product is designed with a memory function that needs to be readjusted. It is only necessary to reset the center point when it is changed or there is an error in the distance.
Q: Can this system be used for two dogs at the same time?
A: No. A receiver collar can only control one dog at the same time. We suggest purchasing two or more if needed for several dogs.
Q: Can I set the center position in the house so that it can form a circular fence around the house?
A: The GPS wireless dog fence is for outdoor use. We do not recommend you set the center position inside the house because the GPS device may not find enough signals.
Q: Why my dog is punished when he doesn't get to the boundary?
A: Please check whether the center point is set correctly. If there is a change of position, please reset the center point.
Q: Isn't it suitable for small-sized dogs?
A: Yes. This product is suitable for medium-sized dogs and above, please do not wear it on small-sized dogs.
Q: Will the static stimulation scare my dog?
A: The product has a vibration mode and static stimulation mode, so you can choose whichever you need. Also, you can adjust the intensity of vibration or shock stimulation starting from lower levels, which are relatively soft.
Q: What if the dog continues to cross the boundary?
A: Please perform the training of your dog to teach it to stay within the boundary. For training, please follow our recommendations in the Training Guide or its video version.